Monday, February 9, 2015

Correspondence

After sending my friend the lesson titled, “Results of Salvation” he wrote back the following note.

I have received all lessons these days, salvation and spiritual life, the relationship between us and Him and His son. I am feeling much clear and self-contented than I was weeks ago. I will keep on reading and thinking and will raise questions when I cannot understand thoroughly.

I then responded with the following note.

[Name], thanks for your note. I find it very encouraging. In Psalms 16:11 we read, "You make known to me the path of life." There is a difference between knowing something and knowing it. We can only come to know God's ways in that deeper sense when we are fully open to His teaching and guiding. As we work together with God you will continue to grow in understanding. Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment