Thursday, January 1, 2015

Introduction To Blog

Near the end of 2014 I received a phone call from a wonderful Chinese friend I met eight years ago in China. His phone call informed me of a difficult time he was experiencing and wanted some advice. We talked for some time and agreed to talk again in a few days. That next call provided an opportunity for me to share my faith with him and to an agreement that I would write to him on a regular basis to help him understand the Christian faith. I have been doing that with positive feedback from him.

During my devotions this morning I felt led to post what I am writing to him in a blog and connect that blog to Facebook. As I share my faith in my writings to him I will be praying that others will read what I write and maybe experience a benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment