Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Good Question

[Name], your question of how these lessons relate to you and your current life is a good one and comes at a very good time in our study. However, I am afraid your question does not have a simple answer. I will attempt to answer it, but initially it may not be what you are looking for. There are two realms or two dimensions associated with your question and how it can be answered. There is wisdom from the world and there is wisdom from God. There is the realm of flesh and there is the realm of the spirit. There is the realm of darkness and the realm of light. There is the realm of death and the realm of life. In the first dimension we have world, flesh, darkness, and death. In the second dimension we have God, spirit, light, and life. Having lived and walked with God for over 60 years I know that an attempt to help you with the difficulties you are facing in life from the first dimension would not accomplish very much. I know the answer you need to satisfy the turmoil you have inside must come from the second dimension.

The lessons I have written so far is an attempt to provide you with some background needed to understand how to enter that spiritual dimension which has the power to satisfy. I have one more lesson prepared on the “I AM series” I was doing. I will send that tomorrow and then I will take some time and focus on your question and will indicate how the lessons provided fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment